Navigating inconsistencies with ease
1. File format and size issues:
Issue: Receiving errors related to file format or size when attaching invoices.
- File Formats: Ensure your invoice files are in supported formats (e.g., PDF, JPG).
- Size Limits: Confirm that the file size does not exceed the specified limits. If necessary, compress larger files before attaching. You can also try taking a screenshot of the invoice and uploading it that way.
2. Attachment uploading slowly:
Issue: Invoices taking an extended time to upload.
- Check Internet Connection: Ensure a stable and high-speed internet connection.
- File Optimization: Compress large files or consider breaking them into smaller segments for faster upload.
3. System compatibility issues:
Issue: Difficulties in attaching invoices due to system compatibility.
- Browser Compatibility: Verify that you are using a supported and up-to-date web browser.
- System Updates: Ensure your operating system and software are updated to the latest versions.
4. Password-protected invoices:
Issue: Trouble attaching invoices that are password-protected.
- Upload in a different format: If this fits within your internal policies, and there isn't highly sensitive information on the invoice, take a screenshot of the invoice after you've put the password in, and upload that.
- Share password in audit log: Once you've uploaded the invoice, you can open up the invoice card and scroll down to select 'View audit log'. Then add the password as a comment, so that the approver is able to view the invoice fully.
If you've exhausted these steps and continue to face challenges with invoice attachments, our dedicated support team is here to assist you. Reach out to email@example.com for prompt and personalized guidance. Alternatively, drop us a message on Live Chat.