Maintaining accurate supplier information is crucial for a seamless procurement process
Issue: inconsistent or incorrect supplier information
- Check the rejection notice or system alerts for details on inconsistent or incorrect supplier information.
- Kloo AI will deliberately send back any invoices containing suppliers not in the platform. This is a precautionary measure to prompt a validation step to confirm the legitimacy of the transaction, and to keep a close view of who your business is working with.
Cross-verify supplier details:
- Confirm the accuracy of the supplier's name, address, contact information, and tax identification numbers. Org Admins can look at platform supplier info by heading to 'Settings', then 'Supplier management'
Contact the Supplier:
- Reach out to the supplier directly to confirm their details and address any discrepancies.
Update Supplier Information:
- If discrepancies are confirmed, update the supplier information in your Kloo account.
Regularly review supplier data:
- Periodically review and update supplier information in your account to ensure it remains current and accurate.
- If you have any platform pertaining in place, share any relevant supplier updates, with its required custom fields mapping with your Kloo Account Manager, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication is key:
- Establish open lines of communication with your suppliers to promptly address any changes or updates to their information.